Sports Map


View Sports Map in a larger map

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

On the Road Again

Welcome! Sports are a passion of so many across this great land. As you can see by the map above, which shows all of the places I have seen a professional or high-level amateur sporting event, I take every opportunity to get out and experience as much as possible. This blog is a continuation of some of my observations from a previous blog, and I intend to update it just about every time I attend a notable event, plus some random observations, rants, and lists.

It is one of my goals to see a home game for every MLB team, and my current tally stands at 21 out of 30. You can see my upcoming games to the left of this post, including the next two teams I'll cross off my list, the Giants and A's. In addition to baseball, you can expect to see posts about football, hockey, basketball, and especially my most recent sports passion, women's roller derby. My first post here at the new site will be a recap of this Saturday's Cincinnati Rollergirls bouts (versus Milwaukee and Evansville, IN).

I am working on copying relevant previous posts to an archive here, but for now, you may visit George Newman's Never-Humble Opinion to see them. I hope you enjoy the ride on our virtual sports road trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment